Thursday, October 05, 2006

Things I detest, and things I like.

And thus, a list of things I hate/vehemently dislike:

  1. Emo chicks. Because nobody cares. Look, it's not like I'm trying to be insensitive, but COME ON. If you have issues, see a psychiatrist or a priest or something. Seriously, it's like you ladies don't shut up about anything without whining about it or how much your life sucks. I am, of course, only referring to the posers. The real emos are safe from my wrath.
  2. Posers in general.
  3. The habit of some people to take shortcuts in typing. Look man, I'll say it once, LEARN TO TYPE. Seriously, is it that hard to learn? The only acceptable acronyms are LOL, AFK, and BRB. That will be all.

Things I like:

  1. Naruto. Not that much.
  2. The Wii. Nintendo is WORTH IT MAN.
  3. Carlos Mencia, who is not ashamed to make fun of himself, every single race, and somehow be right. Filippinos ARE Asian beaners. HOLY CRAP. LOL.

There'll be more eventually.

Parting gift:


No comments: